To sync Slack click the button Start synchronization of the Settings > Slack area and follow the instructions.
We partnered with Support Board for Slack App. your channel will add Support Board App to communicate with MsgSmartly.
Manually archive channels #
To archive a channel in Slack, follow these steps:
- Open the Slack channel you want to archive.
- On the top right click the gear icon and select Additional options.
- Click the info icon in the top right area of the screen, then click the More icon, and then click Additional options…. Click Archive this channel.
Departments linking #
- Get the department IDs from Settings > Miscellaneous > departments.
- Get the channel IDs by clicking the button Get channel IDs.
User fields #
The setting Settings > Slack > User fields allows you to choose which user details to include in the message sent to the main channel when a new user sends the first message. You can include the slug of your custom user details or the following slugs: browser, browser_language, location, email, user_type, token, creation_time, country_code, current_url, os, city, address, postal_code, phone, birthdate, company, timezone, website. Default: email, browser, browser_language, location.