If you haven’t created a chatbot as of yet, follow the instructions below to create your first bot. The creation and management of your Dialogflow chatbot is handled entirely by Dialogflow. There are a lot of tutorials online that can help you create and configure your Dialogflow bot.
Create a basic chatbot #
- To create your first chatbot enter the Dialogflow console and create an agent. As Google project select the same project used during the synchronization.
- Add a new Intent from the left menu and open it.
- In the Training phrases area adds the user’s question you want the chatbot to reply to, add as many variants are you can. For example, if you want to the chatbot to reply to users asking for your business address, add variants like “what is your address”, “address”, “where are you”.
- In the Responses area adds the bot answer as a text response.
- You have created your first question and answer! Test if from the right area or from the MsgSmartly chat. Add new Intents to populate your chatbot with the questions and answers you want. You can include basic pre-built questions and answers by enabling the Small Talk feature from the left menu.