Table of Contents
More information #
- If you don’t receive Instagram messages make sure to enable Settings > Privacy > Messages > Connected tools – Allow access from your Instagram mobile app. Also, make sure your Instagram account is not setup as a professional account, it must be a business account.
- MsgSmartly rich messages are automatically converted to Facebook rich messages when possible, some part of the rich message could be removed or changed.
- Only private Facebook messages will get sent to your team inbox. If someone posts a Facebook message on your wall it won’t appear in your team inbox.
- When someone sends a message to your company Facebook page or Instagram account they will get designated as a lead in MsgSmartly . You’ll only be able to see the user’s Facebook or Instagram name and profile picture.
- Messenger conversations and messages are compatible with routing and queue.
- Dialogflow is supported for Facebook and Instagram, including the following features: Human takeover, MsgSmartly rich messages, language detection and chatbot language switcher.
- Follow-up message is supported, but the delay setting is ignored, the message is sent instantly.
- Offline message is supported, but the timetable is not sent.
- Only 1 Facebook account can be synchronized, to link pages from multiple Facebook accounts, the account synchronized in MsgSmartly must be an admin of all Facebook pages of the other Facebook accounts.